Friday, April 23, 2010

It's Official!

I have my list of 50 books to read! Well, technically I'm reading 53 books. My mom didn't consider Alice or Through the Looking Glass classics so those didn't make the list, but I'm still reading them! Also, my boyfriend insisted I add Michael Chrichton's Jurassic Park to my list. I guess we all have our own opinion on what should be deemed a classic.

So now I really have to get reading. I haven't made any more headway on Alice but I better get on it because my BFF Sarah (who is also reading it) and I have agreed to have both books finished by Wednesday so they can be discussed on our trip to Austin. This task will be especially hard because I just received free copies of both Vogue and Teen Vogue in today's mail and I still haven't finished the May issue of SELF! I guess it's time to set my priorities straight!


No comments:

Post a Comment